Sunday 26 May 2019 - Lion Green
SUNDAY 26 MAY...
will see the 11th running of the Haslemere Classic Car Show and Tour, a popular community event which has become a 'must do' in the classic car calendar.
Held on Lion Green, Haslemere, there will be a wonderful display of pre-1979 cars plus a traditional style fete, with a great collection of quality stalls and entertainment for all the family.
• Morning tour around the countryside, limited entry, fully booked, ask to go on waiting list
• Afternoon static car show from 12-5pm, FREE entry for all, full, ask to go on waiting list
• Open to all pre-1979 vehicles whether veteran, vintage or classic. From exotic sports cars, elegant pre-war tourers, everyday family classics to Americana and hot-rods
• Quality stalls selling local produce, crafts, art, vintage and classic car related goods
• Traditional food, cream teas, bar, music - entertainment for all the family
• Vintage style fete, dress up in period style to match the cars. Best Dressed Car & Crew and People's Choice competitions.
enter CAR Show
go on the TOUR
book a STALL
We will be selling limited edition window stickers and enamel badges to support the show. Make sure you pick one up on the day.
Following on from Haslemere Hogs and Hares we will be supporting Haslemere Hounds in 2019. The HCCS Hound will be making an apperance at the show.
Would you like to support the HCCS?
As a local community event and part of the Haslemere Festival, we would love to hear from any business/individual who would like to support us, advertise in our 'lucky' programme or volunteer.
To get involved, please fill in the contact form below or call James Ewing on 07802 347727
Subscribe to our mailing list for further information
The server encountered an error.
Like us on FaceBook
Follow us on Twitter
Call James 07802 347727
The HCCS happens because of the generous support of individuals and local business. Please visit our support page for full details...
The HCCS is a not for profit community event, run by volunteers as part of the Haslemere Festival.
© HCCS 2019
Photography © HCCS and James Lynch, Pistonphoto